Happy moments, PRAISE GOD.
Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.
Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD.
Painful moments, TRUST GOD.
Every moment, THANK GOD.

Monday, August 25, 2008

My Birthday celebrated with RISK Friends...

My best friends, RISK friends (Zermi's design)
Haha Zermi is not inside because he took photos for us!!

Sok Cheng & Me (Zermi's design)
Thanks Zermi!!

Ah Chung show posts to test the new camera!!

My favourite chicken!!

So happy because RISK friend celebrate birthday with me at Chicken Buffet. We having buffet there and have a nice gathering with each other. Actually we long times no gathering since we stopped playing RISK game. So this time actually is our chance to meet together instead of celebrate my birthday.. :)




Amaszing piano with flowers!!




Pyramid become a garden, beutiful man!!

After the buffet we had a walk in Pyramid and see a very amazing design. A piano with a lot of flowers that i trust i will never watch it again for whole life. Quite beautiful and full with flower taste, feel like walking in a garden.


Haha, here is our camera man, Zermi!!

After that we go to McD to have a further gathering. Wow, today is unforgetable because RISK friend is friends that walked with me and accompany me when i feel down. Thanks God that give me RISK friends.

No comments: